CITROSQUEEZE® PPE & TURNOUT GEAR CLEANER
NFPA 1851 COMPLIANT
CITROSQUEEZE® Turnout Gear & PPE Cleaner is the leading technical detergent available in North America for the safe cleaning of oil, soot, grease, and other hydrocarbon contaminants from all types of PPE apparel and FR clothing. Simple to use, biodegradable, and uniquely effective, CITROSQUEEZE® gets the job done - from fire hall turnouts to oilfield coveralls.
CitroSqueeze® has been the leader and #1 choice for cleaning fire fighters’ PPE for over 20 years. CitroSqueeze® has cleaned for over the past two decades an estimated 2 million sets of gear, and without one incident of damaging any cleaned apparel.
It is the ONLY NFPA 1851 compliant PPE turnout gear cleaner that has been tested extensively by the industry’s textile suppliers, such as:
- Dupont - for cleaning Nomex®
- Southern Mills - for cleaning PBI® and Kevlar® fabrics
- W.L. Gore & Assocs. - (Germany) for cleaning Gore-texⓇ
- 3M Products - for cleaning specific Scotchlite® Retroreflective Fire Coat Trims #8486/7, 9825, 8930, 8935, 8986/7, 9910 and 9486/7
- Safety Components International, Inc. & CIBA Specialty Chemicals - for cleaning the isodriⓇ System (outer shell fabric)
- Stedfast Moisture Barriers – for cleaning Stedair® 3000, Stedair® 4000 and Stedair® GOLD
CitroSqueeze® is PROVEN to maintain the protective quality of PPE and turnout apparel. Start planning on tomorrow and protect yourself in case of an accident.