Rothco AR 670-1 Coyote Forced Entry Tactical Boot
Rothco's Coyote Brown Force Entry Tactical Boot is completely compliant to military regulation AR 670-1 (DA PAM 670-1, Section 20-3 Boots) Standards.
- Completely Compliant To Military Regulation AR 670-1
- Height Of 8" (Measured From The Ground At Back Center)
- Upper Flesh Side Out Cattle Hide Leather (Nubuck) With Nylon
- Rubber Outsole Matching The Upper In Color
- Plain Toe
- "Cambrelle" Synthetic Lining (No Mesh)
- Soles Measure 1.75" In Height
- Double Side Vents For Breathable Comfort
- Padded Collar For Additional Support
Rothco's Coyote Brown Force Entry Tactical Boot is completely compliant to military regulation AR 670-1 (DA PAM 670-1, Section 20-3 Boots) Standards. This includes a height of 8" (measured from the ground at back center), an upper flesh side out cattle hide leather (nubuck) with nylon, a plain toe, a rubber outsole matching the upper in color, "cambrelle" synthetic lining (no mesh), and soles that measure 1.75" in height (measured from the bottom of the outsole) and don't extend over the toe. Other features of this combat boot include double side vents, 7 eyelet lace system, (with 4 speed laces), a padded collar for additional support, and removable insoles. WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.