Whelen CenCom Sapphire™, CCSRN3
CenCom Sapphire Siren And Light Controller CCSRN3
When technology takes a step up, so do the engineers at Whelen Engineering Company! CenCom Sapphire delivers what you’ve been asking for in a sleek, new, tougher, more advanced design.
CenCom Sapphire adds an integrated WeCan® serial port for connecting your Whelen WeCan series lightbar directly to the Amplifier Control Module. No more bulky wires and secondary boxes to contend with. Just plug in and go!
Indicator LEDs have been added to each output creating a simple, highly visible way to facilitate troubleshooting shorted or broken connections in your vehicle’s wiring. Fuses and connections are easily accessible without having to use any tools or remove any covers. All highcurrent outputs are fused for your convenience. New, heavy-duty power and output connectors can handle rough treatment without damage or accidental disengagement and are easily accessible on the front face of the Amplifier Control Module.
Connections have been consolidated into fewer connector housings, saving time and space. Configuration programming is easier than ever with newly redesigned CenCom Sapphire software. CenCom Sapphire retains the highly regarded simplicity of our previous CenCom software, with new features and added flexibility; including the ability to configure your Whelen WeCan® lightbar!
- Control the warning, siren, and Traffic Advisor functions from a single keypad.
- Two Models for compatibility with Traffic Advisors
- CCSRN3: operates Whelen 2-wire Traffic Advisors that do not require external controls.
- CCSRNTA3: operates Traffic Advisors that do require external controls.
- Solid-state outputs: one 40-Amp, two 20-Amp, four 10-Amp, and four 250-milliAmp.
- Relay output: one 10-Amp Dry Contact Relay.
- Lightbar: 1 Phoenix style connector for a WeCan series lightbar.
- Integrated Traffic Advisor connection on CCRSNTA3.
- Inputs: four positive or ground activated inputs, including a horn ring input.
- Easy to configure using the included CenCom Sapphire Windows application.
- Configured programs may be extracted, modified and stored for ease of service and reuse.
- A USB port on the Amplifier Control Module provides easy access for programming. The control head need not be connected for programming.
- Easy to operate standard control head with bail bracket mount and 4-position slide switch, 18 programmable, backlit rubber push-buttons which allow for simple warning light and “Hands-Free” siren operation.
Input Voltage......................12.5VDC +/- 20% (negative ground only)
Main Input Current...............80 Amps Max.
Operating Temp....................-30C to +60C
Storage Temp.......................-40C to +70C