Whelen 900 Series Super-LED
NOTE The Whelen Split Red/Blue, Split Red/Amber, and Split Red/Clear as "Made to Order" and once ordered, cannot be cancelled, returned, or exchanged for any reason.
Super-LED Linear lightheads feature new, patent-pending optics designed to provide greater light output that rivals strobe in intensity. Surface mounted lightheads are vibration, moisture and corrosion resistant for long-life, heavy-duty performance and retrofit existing lightheads. Now you can choose certified, legal lighting for fire service or emergency vehicles needing to meet critical specifications.
- Patent pending optics outperform any other similar directional lighthead on the market today.
- Comes standard with clear outer lens and your choice of LED color (colored lenses available separately, please contact us for ordering info)
- Super-LED design features heavy-duty performance, vibration, moisture and corrosion resistance.
- 900 Series is available in a single or double row of Linear LED's.
- Split Linear-LED models are available. 600/700 are side by side and 900 is over and under.
- All lightheads furnished with 6"wire pigtail.
- Optional ABS chrome-plated flange is available for all lightheads.
- Ideal for applications requiring NFPA, SAE J595, SAE 2498, California Title 13 or KKK-A-1822E certifications.
- All models are 12.8 VDC and the 600/700 Series draws under 1 amp average while the 900 Series draws under 2 amps average.
- Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.
- Large size and a variety of housing and mounting options make these lightheads useful for a wide range of requirements.
- Optional Mounting Flanges are purchased separately.
- Surface mounted, rugged LED lightheads feature 14 flash patterns including steady burn (except brake/tail models).
- Surface mounting of any of these lightheads requires only a 3/8" wire access hole and four self-tapping screws.
- Large body panel cutouts are not required preventing damaging moisture build-up over the life of your vehicle. New spreader optics provides wider light distribution.