Revolution Intake Valve (Swivel Elbow Inlet) 7982 Akron Brass
CONTACT US FOR PRICE QUOTE AND TO PURCHASE
The Revolution intake valve has a compact design that saves valuable space on your pump panel. The Revolutionary handwheel blends in with the body and will not obstruct surrounding equipment on the pump panel, improving the operating environment for your whole firefighting team.
Easy to Operate
Akron Brass valves provide years of hassle-free operation. Easily grab and adjust this fire truck intake valve for simple, easy operator control. Because it utilizes a ball sector for controlling water flow, the Revolution is reliable and robust. Its aluminum and stainless-steel valves are designed for efficiency.
The Revolution has the standard features you expect from an intake valve—with flows capable of up to 2000 GPM (7600 LPM). Unlike many competitors' valves, this Akron Brass intake valve is ideal for the most demanding apparatus intake applications.
- Swiveling intake elbow with locking pin (30° inlet)
- Robust, integrated, Pyrolite patent-pending handwheel for easy operation
- Critical pump side waterway components constructed of non-corrosive stainless steel
- Durable, powder coated interior and exterior finish
- Optional Storz cap and chain
- Field adjustable relief valve between 50–250 psi (requires 7/8” wrench to adjust). Includes 1 ½” NPT female thread so the hose can be connected to redirect water to a desirable location
- Quick-turn Bleeder valve operation (vents into relief discharge)
- Built-in open/close position indicator on top of valve
- 2000GPM max flow
- All intake valve parts that stay in contact with water are constructed of stainless steel
- Field–serviceable design
- NFPA 1901 compliant
- 10-year, heavy-duty warranty against manufacturing defects and corrosion*
- 4”-6” Inlet options (threaded or storz)
- 5”-6” long handle or rocker lug outlet options
- Style 7982 - 12.5” x 14” x 14.875”” (318mm x 356mm x 378mm)
- Pressure relief adjustable between 50-250psi
- 250 psi operating pressure
- 7psi friction loss @ 2000gpm
- 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
n Akron Brass Style 7982 Intake Valve shall be provided. The Intake Valve shall be constructed of lightweight, corrosion-resistant, hard-anodized aluminum and stainless steel. To protect against corrosion, the casting shall be coated with a powder coat finish and all components on the wet side of the valve shall be constructed from stainless steel. The fire truck intake valve shall have an adjustable (50–250 psi) relief valve, ¾” air bleeder that discharges at the same location as the pressure relief valve, 30° down angle inlet with adjustable rotational positions, a stainless ball sector, durable non-stick seat, and a minimum 4 ½” diameter waterway. A position indicator shall be included to indicate position of ball. A 12.5” diameter handwheel shall be included to operate valve open and close functions. The valve shall not exceed 7 psi friction loss at 2000 GPM and 14.875” depth. Must specify inlet and outlet. Product must carry a 10-year warranty against corrosion and manufacturer defects.
Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
Material: Aluminum/Stainless Steel
Brand: Revolution Swivel
Inlet: 4''-6''Width 14.25'' (362 mm) Height 12.3" (312 mm) Depth 14.9'' (without Storz cap) 15.9" (with Storz cap) (378 mm)InletStorz*- 4”, 5” or 6” Full Time Storz Swivel- 4” or 5” Male-4”, 4 1 /2”, 5” or 6” Female- 4”, 4 1 /2” or 5” (Storz*- 100, 125 or 150 mm Full Time Storz Swivel-100 or 125 mm Male-100, 110, 125 or 150 mm Female-100, 110 or 125 mm)
Operating Pressure:250 psiFlow (GPM)2000Flow (LPM)7600