LEDQ Hawking TIR 3 WATT Interior Visor Led Lightbar
- Powered by 12V
- Patented LED Optics
- Gen 4 3-Watt LEDs
- 18 available flash patterns
- Self contained internal flasher
- Non-volatile memory recalls last flash pattern
- Sleek design with clear lens for a stealth look
- Lifespan of up to 100,000 hours
- Includes universal brackets
- Built in windshield reflector
- 10′ of power cable from connector
- 4 Amp draw
- Additional wires for external controller use
- Added Grooves in rear for better / additional mounting options
- Each housing is 18.5″ long, 1.5″ tall. The depth of the flash shield is 4″ at the outer ends & 5″ at the inner ends.
Welcome to the high performance 4th Gen 3 watt low profile Interior Visor Led Lightbar designed with an outstanding and most up to date microprocessor circuit that facilitates low power consumption. Using the state-of-the-art Gen 4 3watt LED technology it illuminates a powerful ray of light, which can be seen in any direction even in clear daylight. The Hawking super bright Interior Visor Led Lightbar gives you the ability to choose from 18 warning light patterns. The structure includes 6 LED modules of Generation 4 LEDs. We provide mounting brackets. Flash patterns are able to be changed via a push button located on the cigar plug, or the bar can be hardwired. The Led Light bar can be mounted using your visor in only a matter of minutes.
With most emergency vehicles lacking in light rigging or space, our Interior LED Visor Light Bars are an excellent addition to any vehicle that requires sufficient, yet relatively concealed illumination.
Boasting sleek housing, our selection of Interior Light Bars fit right up to your windshield or sun visor for a stealthy look. Each of our Visor lights and dash lights has a variety of options and functions that you can use for a range of purposes.
We use LED lights for intense light output. When you switch on the LED Visor light bar, you’ll flood the area with three watts of light shining from the passenger and driver sides. That’s almost as much as a full-size light bar for trucks. Simply plug in the power source to the lighter jack and you’ll have the light you need.
In addition, our low-profile LEDs offer superior output and multiple flash patterns to meet the needs of all emergency units. All our emergency visor lights are easy to install and mount quickly, as well.
If you want a strong light but don’t want the visibility of emergency lights on your professional unit, then our police visor light bars could work for you. Order today through this website.