HexArmor EXT Rescue® Barrier 4014
- Interior layer of SuperFabric® brand material in the palm provides ISEA level A8 cut resistance for some of the highest cut-resistance available on in the industry.
- Waterproof H2X™ barrier lining passes ASTM F1670/F1671 requirements and meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards (29CFR 1910.1030).
- Interior liner is sewn-in, so it won’t pull out when you remove the glove
- Durable TP-X® palm material is highly abrasion-resistant, and provides a strong grip.
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection prevents smash injuries.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life.
- SlipFit® cuff with Velcro® closure provides great fit and easy on and off between calls.
- Machine washable.
By regularly washing your EXT Rescue® gloves, they can last up to 300% longer, and keep you and your crew safer. When working a job, you can easily wash your EXT Rescue® gloves on site: WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: • Option 1: Machine Wash Wash on a regular cycle using cool water. Do not bleach. • Option 2: Hand Wash Hand wash using mild semi-diluted cleaner and scrub until clean. Rinse thoroughly. DRYING INSTRUCTIONS: • Tumble dry on low setting or hang to dry (indoors). Do not iron. • Store in clean, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.